- All orders placed on MDreams.com are ultimately settled in Hong Kong dollars.
- Once the order is confirmed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Hong Kong based customers may choose to use SF Stations or smart cabinets to collect their goods. Please fill in the relevant SF station or smart cabinet code and address on the delivery address for arrangement.
- After goods are shipped, a confirmation email will be issued to the customer for parcel tracking.
- Shoe boxes may be subject to damage during transit.
- Any customer requests for MDreams.com to place an item(s) unattended without a signature, MDreams.com will not be held responsible for any loss/damages as a result.
- MDreams.com has the final decision to retain or change the free shipping terms.
- We reserve the right to choose the courier company and shipping method according to the delivery area(s), while retaining the right to consolidate the same customer orders.
Ordering and Payment Terms For Online
- All items are priced in Hong Kong dollars, and all final transactions will be placed in Hong Kong dollars. We accept the following credit cards and the following payment methods:
VISA, MasterCard, China UnionPay, Alipay, PayPal, Apple pay and Google pay
- For International Customers, your credit card will be billed in HONG KONG dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you in accordance with the applicable exchange rate at the time of processing the transaction.
- Our prices do not include relevant overseas duties or other custom charges that may be incurred and are beyond our control. You confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit card to use it.
- All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your credit card refuses to authorize payment to MDreams Online Ltd. we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We take all reasonable care to make our site secure.
- For all the orders, you are required to make the payment online. The online transaction processing is provided by Checkout.com using the highest commercially available encryption technology - 128-bit SSL encryption. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted. 3-D Secure authentication is also supported such as Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code.