Recounter - SARAH
HOW WILL MY ORDER SHIP?Your order means a lot to us, which is why we are dedicated to providing fast, safe, and reliable delivery services for all of our products. Deliveries are typically made Monday through Friday. Upon receiving your order we choose the courier that can get your product to you fastest. Our chosen carriers indicated below guarantee you the fastest delivery and the ability to TRACK your order the whole step of the way.
- Local Courier
|COUNTRY||ORDER AMOUNT||SHIPPING COST|
- The above shipping times are estimates only. Unexpected delays in delivery may by happen due to the pandemic impact.
- Order processing time may be postponed due to Hong Kong holidays, weekends and special sales.
- If there are a large number of items in your order, we may ship order in batches. For consolidated orders, shipment arrangement may be altered to cater for this.
- Other overseas remote areas (see list of postal code numbers) require additional surcharge that will be calculated and displayed at the checkout.
- Customer is responsible for all duties and surcharges that may be imposed by the country of destination.
- FREE Delivery (Hong Kong only) for in-season items only. It is NOT including Hong Kong's remote areas. In the period of offer, SF Express cash on delivery is available for customers in these areas.
Hong Kong's remote areas (lists) are limited to SF thresholds or smart cabinets. Please specify the relevant SF station or smart cabinet address on the shipping address for arrangement.
ORDER PROCEDURE and TERMS & CONDITIONS
- After order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email to conveniently track the status of your order.
- Shoes may be shipped in a plastic bag (not shoe box). This enables us to provide you with an economical shipping charge.
- We ensure your order during the time of transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address.
- We require a signature for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you, (for example: a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them as evidence of delivery and fulfilment by MDREAMS.COM and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
- If your order delivered at an unattended premise and no signature is received this also constitutes a transfer of responsibility.
- Your order will not be REFUNDED if the goods are proven to be delivered to the premises (IE: Reference Courier Tracking information) however have not been received for some reason.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE SHIPPING at any time.
To keep our shipping and handling rates low, we reserve the right to combine shipments, choose the delivery carrier and method of shipping at our own discretion.
CUSTOM, TAXES & DUTIES
Orders outside Hong Kong will be charged according to the Duties and Taxes stipulated by the Country in which the purchase was made. These charges will be applied upon purchasing the goods.
Any customs or import duties outside are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
RETURN SHIPPING: The customer is responsible for the RETURN Shipping fee.
We take pride in our reputation for quality and value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we'll assist you with a prompt refund upon the conditions outlined.
Items purchased at an MDREAMS store or another online store other than MDREAMS.COM may not be returned to here and we advise you to contact the retailer of purchase.
- MDREAMS.COM returns will be accepted up to 30 days from purchase date. The item must be returned in original, unused condition, in its original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
- No returns can be made on SALE items.
- Original Shipping fee (if applicable) will not be refunded.
- RETURN SHIPPING: The customer is responsible for the RETURN Shipping fee.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- You will have a 5-digit Order Number starting INVHK – XXXXX
- Write this INVHK Order Number on a piece of paper accompanying the product.
- Use your own shipping method: Repack the item(s) you wish to return securely in the original packaging and send back to MDREAMS (address details below)
- Please e-mail to CS@MDREAMS.COM and provide your Order number and a return tracking number.
- If you use a carrier of your choice, we recommend that returns be shipped by an insured and traceable method.
Send the return package to the following address:
MDREAMS Customer Returns
Unit 1906-1908, 19/F , Block B, Kong Nam Industrial Building
603-609 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use Insured Courier for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- Refund will not be made until we confirm product is delivered back to us and is in as new / sellable condition.
HOW TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM
We don’t exchange items rather we ask you to follow the procedure outlined under “Return an item” and please place another order for the item you wish to order.
DAMAGED / DEFECTIVE GOODS
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Service Representative within 30 days of delivery at CS@MDREAMS.COM
Please provide in your email:
- Order number (INVHK – XXXXX)
- Item number
- Photo of the defective product
- Return reason
Once we confirm product is defective, we will immediately send out a replacement product with an RA (Return Slip).
- If we want the defective product returned (which will be specified by CS), please fill out the RA with your order number INVHK – XXXXX.
- Please hand the defective product to courier with the RA (with Order number on RA) when your replacement product is delivered.